After seeing hundreds of companies and running 6 contest for COVID, we wanted to look towards the future, and talk companies that will be making a name for themselves in 2021. Yesterday 9 companies presented their innovations live in front of over 70 people!
The companies that presented
1.Magic horizons – offers a unique combination of elaborately produced 360-degree environments in 3D, calming music, modern virtual reality technology, and relaxing virtual worlds for VR headsets. They unique AI can give the user a custom experience, that is best tailored to them.
2. Growfitter– A workout app that rewards the user by offered prizes based on the number of days they workout! It only cost two dollars a month to use! The grand prize is an iPhone 11. They are located across different countries. “Burn calories not money”
3. Ligence- An AI software that can read the results of an ultrasound. They are able to save the doctor 5 times the amount of time they would have taken.
4. SmartSteward- first and only intelligent software system that provides nursing facilities with automated early detection and tracking of potentially deadly infectious outbreaks, including influenza, COVID-19 and drug-resistant infections.SmartSteward™ also provides important decision support tools for antibiotic stewardship, regulatory compliance, and optimized cms reimbursement. They also a project on Medstartr check them out here.
5. Kinaptic- wearable solutions deliver clinical quality diagnostic and treatment solutions to everyday garments. They are able to prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis & Pulmonary Embolisms.
6. Polaris- connects a healthcare transportation platform connecting ride requestors and ride payers with transportation providers for non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) and non-medical transport passenger services.
7. Oxihealth- OxiHealth Accure Test is the first and only comprehensive Oxidative Stress Test.
8.Healthassist– is an application embedded into a Samsung Galaxy watch that reminds your love one to take their medications, schedule medical exams, while tracking heart rate and physical activity. Need 911 or to notify a caretaker? Just one click away! Check out their MedStartr project here.
9. Preditivcare- aims to prevent or decrease the impact of disease upon the patient. By predicting the probability of disease, preventive measures can be instituted.
The Winners Are
3rd place- Preditivcare
2nd place- Ligence
1st place- Growfitter
A special thank you to our newest sponsor Oscar health